Friday, September 30, 2011

Wplus9 & JUST US GIRLS - Anniversary party!


It's the perfect storm of paper crafting for lil' me:



You may or may not know that I have the supreme privilege of designing for
the FABULOUS stamp company, Wplus9 Design Studio... Just about every
month, we unveil the latest {and GREATEST!} of stamps from the dynamic
designer and owner, herself - Dawn Woleslagle... We're hitting the ground
running for COLDER weather, and I couldn't think of a better way to show-
case Dawn's latest stunners, than to combine these new babies with this FAB
sketch challenge, from my OTHER job {heh heh}, Just Us Girls! Get ready...




To SNUGGLE!



{We just got over a mid summer style HEAT WAVE, here in California...}
But THIS wonderful stamp set makes me yearn for sweater weather!!!
I had a festive and fun time translating Dawn's images into this stunning
sketch by the JUGS' talented guest designer for this month, Maureen Plut!

{WELCOME, Maureen! Way to get us ALL crafty with delight!}

~ Did someone say "delight?" HEY! That reminds me of THESE girls!~


Pam
Dana
Kathryn
Lisa
Maria
Andrea





Yes, ma'am! Fun for ANY season! I tell ya! But WAIT until you see
the immense festival of CREATIVE possibility that awaits on Dawn's
blog! SHE DESIGNS 'em, SHE MAKES em SING! Luckily, she
shares - CHECK out the rest of Wplus9's beloved stampy sistas:


Jinny {Jinny is on vacation, but do treat yourself to a peek!}
Kerrianne
Savitri
Lea
Christina
Jean


Can't believe WINTER is looking so good, already!
{Dawn!!! Can you tell she lives in sunny Florida!?! tee hee}

Thanks for visiting! I'm toasting my hot cocoa to you and
hoping that you'll play along with Just Us Girls as we celebrate
our second anniversary {!} and come back tomorrow for MORE
pre-release peeks into Dawn's latest stunning sets! Fa-la-la!

THANKS!

Supplies -

C/S - Stampin' Up!
Vellum - Stampin' Up!
D/P - Basic Grey
Stamps - Wplus9 Design Studio
Ink - Stampin' Up!
Bling - Want2Scrap™
Ribbon and Twine - My STASH!
Felt Snowflake - Stampin' Up!

21 comments:

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

Fab card!! So much beautiful detail!!
Robin

~amy~ said...

chock full of goodness my dear! LOVE your card and such a FUN sketch! Happy World Card Making Day!

Kerrianne said...

Elise...this card is DARLING! I just want to grab a hold of that adorable snowflake you took above & beyond with the gorgeous colors & stamps! Absolutely fabulous!!

Rosemary said...

what a fabby sketch... may have to play with the girls this week... dawn's new stamps are just yummy and so is your card! sa-weeet!!

Maureen said...

THIS card is totally delightful!! Wow! What eye candy! I love the little snowmen peeking "in" from outside :) or is it "out" from inside!! LOL So happy to be with you JUGS girls this month...thanks so much for your kind words :)

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty, Elise! I love the big snowflake!! Wonderful job with the stamps, and the sketch!! I used it for my card too!

Anne Tussing said...

As always, your card is stunning!!! I just found out about Wplus9 Design Studio stamps and I'm so excited!!

Helen L said...

Love your card, especially the vellum over the snowman paper: so much good stuff to look at on your card :-)

Helen L said...

Oh my goodness: you're from Cotati? I'm in Healdsburg!!! email me if you want to get together to stamp sometime(hlebrett at live dot com). My stamping buddies moved away about 4 years ago and I've been the "lone stamper" up here since!! that's half the fun of stamping: doing it with friends :-)

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh so pretty! I love your soft wintery scene and the SNOW people are baaaack! I love the ways you make them come alive!

Karen said...

Now, that snowflake I LOVE!!! Especially blinged out on top of the DP with little white scooped lines....gorgeous! :>:>:> Can I have a white Christmas with a cuppa hot cocoa, please??!!! :>

Kathryn B said...

This is just the coolest Christmas card ever Elise!!! Love your take on the sketch with the vellum overlay it is just so cool! Along with the giant snowflake and all that bling! Yummy!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Gorgeous! I love that snowflake all blinged out! This is a very pretty card! I love WPlus9 designs...I agree Dawn is a fab stamp and card designer! Great job with the sketch!

Steph Zerbe said...

This card is so very pretty. Love all the layers!

AKiteFlier said...

Ooooh la la la la! I LOVE this magnificent creation - down to the velum (frosted) window - the icy rhinestone bling - perfection my dear! I can almost say Happy holidays - bring it on - almost!

AKiteFlier said...

Ooooh la la la la! I LOVE this magnificent creation - down to the velum (frosted) window - the icy rhinestone bling - perfection my dear! I can almost say Happy holidays - bring it on - almost!

AKiteFlier said...

Ooooh la la la la! I LOVE this magnificent creation - down to the velum (frosted) window - the icy rhinestone bling - perfection my dear! I can almost say Happy holidays - bring it on - almost!

AKiteFlier said...

Ooooh la la la la! I LOVE this magnificent creation - down to the velum (frosted) window - the icy rhinestone bling - perfection my dear! I can almost say Happy holidays - bring it on - almost!

AKiteFlier said...

Ooooh la la la la! I LOVE this magnificent creation - down to the velum (frosted) window - the icy rhinestone bling - perfection my dear! I can almost say Happy holidays - bring it on - almost!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is sooooo fun! And so full of stampy goodness! LOVE how all those scrumptious elements just work!